Monday 3 October 2011

Q&A with Fashion Fade...

We have recently been working with the gorgeous blogger Penelope from Fashion Fade. She popped in store last week for a fun dress up day where she tried out her favourite pieces from the new seasons collections. Photos will be up soon but in the meantime here's a few Q&A's with one cool girl...




How long have you been blogging for and what made you start a blog?I've been blogging since february this year. It began as a bit of a hobby, posting photos of various outfits I'd put together and shoes that I'd bought. I definitely never thought that I would actually get as much of a following as I did! Which was a really nice surprise.

Who are your favourite bloggers? My top 5 blogs at the moment would have to be OracleFox, Purse n boots, vintagevirgin, 5 inch and up, Song of Style.

Describe your style in 3 words...My style in three words would have to be...... messy, bohemian and lazy. (I generally like to throw different things together and hope for the best!)

What are your favourite premium brands? I love stylestalker, American Gold and American Retro, so was so excited to work with these brands when I came to 3Eleven. In terms of shoes, it would have to be Jeffrey Campbell and Sam Edelman.

Where do you shop on the high street? I tend to shop in the same places when it comes to the High Street. I get a lot of stuff from H&m and Topshop because I think they translate current trends the best on the high street and H&M is great for bargains.

Which runway designer inspires you most? After Fashion Weeks, the collections I always check first are alexander wang, Balmain, Balenciaga and Christopher Kane.

Who is your ultimate style crush? I'd have to say Erin Wasson. I love her easy style and the way she puts outfits together so effortlessly. I think it takes a lot of skill to look good whilst also looking like you haven't tried!

Other than fashion, what are the other loves in your life? As well as doing Fashion Design as a job, I also design jewellery which I really love and hope to set up my own brand one day...the only other love in my life (apart from shoes) is my little dog Teddy, who features on my blog every now and then.

Make sure you check out Penelope's blog Fashion Fade and be sure to look out for her dog Teddy, he's just as cool as his owner ;)

1 comment: