Friday 16 December 2011

Our Christmas Wishlist!

So, it's nearly time guys! The festive tunes are on loud and proud, the staff christmas party all booked and presents are arriving daily from copious amounts of online shopping (definitely the way forward for the time poor amongst us) and we're generally getting in the spirit of all things Christmas!   
Anyway we've just been looking back at our blog from this time last year and checking out what was on our wishlist for Christmas (two of which actually arrived form Santa!)  So we thought we'd do another one this year and see if we're just as lucky ;)
           
                                       
Liz - This year I won't be celebrating NYE in the UK, I'm heading for sunnier climes and we'll be down under in Australia (first time ever so super excited)! So despite the cold weather here I need to start thinking about bikini's, sun dresses and sandals! I have always adored Missoni prints and I just love the colours of this playsuit from Rumpus Resort, it's very boho chic. If Santa's feeling extra generous he can treat me to the bikini too!

Georgina - At the moment I'm a lover for all things sparkly and glittery, anything with a high level of shine, I'm like a magpie. Bags, shoes, nail varnish, christrmas decs, you name it I'm on it. So it's not surprising that I've gone for this gorgeous, glittering envelope style clutch form Anya Hindmarch...perfect for a Winter wedding I've got coming up over the holiday period : )
Sophie - Wow, check out Effie! I've always been a fan of all things Mulberry and the new addition to the family is no exception. The colour has my name written all over it, it's just fabulous! I'm also loving the embossed Mulberry tree on the front, it's certainly an eye catcher for all the right reasons. It's about time I updated my arm candy and this would do just nicely!



No comments:

Post a Comment