Tuesday 26 March 2013







Liz wears: Jacket - Sandro | Tee - Zara | Jeans - Zara | Bag - H&M | Trainers - Carvella Kurt Geiger 

Believe it or not, last week we did have a peeping of brighter weather and as you can see I dressed to reflect this, however it was still a tad too cold for my Sandro summer jacket (you may be able to tell from the pics I'm actually freezing my backside off!) but I wanted to get into a Spring like mood nonetheless. I especially wanted to give my new sneakers a little outing; they're from Carvela Kurt Geiger. We had both fallen in love with the Celine leopard print espadrille from their Spring13 collection and then I saw these. Totally decided these were far more compatible on the wallet front and I think I may actually prefer the print on these, so anyway I love them and I think they'll be great for perking up any outfit this Spring time!



No comments:

Post a Comment