Saturday 18 May 2013








Georgina wears: Top - H&M Trend / Skirt - H&M Trend / Shoes - Senso / Jewellery - Cos(cuff), Hermes, Whistles

Last weekend Liz and I made a quick weekend trip to one of our favourite places, Port Grimaud in the South of France. It's a great place to chill and relax with a glass of good rosé. A fab start to the summer! So, onto the outfit... 
there are so many crop top styles around at the moment, many of which can be a little scary and I'm sure most people feel the same (unless you have the body of a 16 year old or are super toned). Anyway, I found this one from H&M a little while ago and for some reason didn't seem too scary, I soon realised the perfect match is a high waisted skirt. I love the high/low combination of the hemlines on both the skirt and top (the top dips at the back) and was a perfect look to team with my new Senso shoes for an evening trip into St Tropez. I love my new shoes and in fact I am a little obsessed with Australian brand Senso, they have so many amazing styles at the moment!  



No comments:

Post a Comment