Friday 3 May 2013




















Georgina wears: Top - Kooples | Jeans - H&M Trend | Trainers - Vans | Eye Necklace - Urban Outfitters | Rings - Aldo, Whistles, Topshop

I'm not usually a fan of H&M denim just because I don't like the fit and their pockets on my bum! I always tend to go for premium denim, but I'm pretty pleased with these black ones. The tribal embroidery down the sides drew me in, I thought they would look awful on but hey I'm actually pretty pleased with them. Although they are black I feel like they are a little summery, with a slight crop and an Isabel Marant vibe - the ideal summer jean for me! I'm wearing another red top again..I don't actually like red things on me too much but I'm guessing I love the lace style enough to wear it anyway! 



No comments:

Post a Comment