Thursday 2 May 2013






















Leather Jacket - H&M New Icons (sold out online) | Top - Zara | Jeans - Joes Jeans (last summer season)| Bag - H&M | Shoes - Isabel Marant | Necklace H&M Trend | Ring - LeivanKash | Bracelets - CC Skye & Asos  



I've been searching for the perfect leather jacket for a while now...I'm talking years! I never felt like they fitted me properly and just felt too much like an actual 'biker' jacket. I have always been envious of Georgina wearing her Acne jacket with absolutely anything and it working. So I finally found this bad boy from the H&M New Icons collection and as soon as I tried it on I knew I had found the perfect leather jacket for me. I can already tell that it will be my go-to jacket this year and the quality of the leather is actually really good, the price was a bonus too! 

This season is all about mix and matching your prints, I've paired a classic Breton stripe with an ikat print which in my head doesn't work but in reality maybe it does! 




No comments:

Post a Comment