Tuesday 30 April 2013






Georgina wears: Top - Three Floor | Jeans - J Brand | Shoes - Nine West | Bracelet - Pheobe Coleman | Bag - Celine

Liz got me this Three Floor tee in Feb for my birthday and I absolutely love it but feel like I haven't given it much attention (I also have the bomber that she gave me for Xmas..need to show that some lovin' too)! I love it 'cos I can wear it day to night..just gotta add some heels! I'm obsessed with the luxe detail and contrast panelling that most of the Three Floor collection features, so much so that Liz and I have just ordered four pieces between us from their latest drop which launched today..will post once they arrive :) 
I got these shoes as a gift a while ago but have been waiting to let my ankles see the light of day, finally it's warm enough and I am most definitely one for a chunky gold chain!


No comments:

Post a Comment