Sunday 7 April 2013









Georgina wears: Leather Jacket - Acne / Green Jacket - Topshop / Camo Tee - Urban Outfitters / Jeans - J Brand / Shoes - Isabel Marant / Necklaces - Jennifer Zeuner & H&M


I seem to have soooo many khaki coloured items in my wardrobe it's getting a bit ridiculous! I love the camo print so this is the perfect tee to fulfill my khaki obsessions. You may have already noticed my love for cobalt blue too, so out come my old J Brands from a few seasons ago, perfect for this season's hottest colour. I can see them getting a lot more use this time round compared to when I actually bought them! My battered old Acne jacket is the single best investment ever, I've had it for 3 years and it's just got better with age, though I've now got my sights on this one!!!












1 comment:

  1. camouflage . . i love it ;)

    www.manuwears.blogspot.de
    xoxo manu

    ReplyDelete