Wednesday 17 April 2013


Liz wears - Jacket - Iro | Tee - LnA | Jeans - Genetic Denim | Shoes - Kurt Geiger | Bag - Rebecca Minkoff MAB | Belt - American Retro | Necklaces - H&M and similar here  | Sunglasses - Versace

So I decided to update some of my old Genetic Denim jeans that have been pushed to the back of my wardrobe for quite some time now. They've made their way there not because I don't like them anymore, they are the softest jeans ever and super comfortable, but just because I think the wash is rather summery. Anyway I wanted to update them a bit and given that there is a massive trend for ripped denim at the moment I decided to add a few of my own DIY rips and now I love them even more! I used this YouTube video as a reminder of how to do it properly! What do you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment