Sunday 14 April 2013








Georgina wears: Jacket - Helmut Lang / Top - Topshop / Skort - Zara / Trainers - Nike Roshe / Ring - Topshop

When I saw the black version of this skort/skirt/culottes (or whatever you want to call them), I loved it but never actually got round to getting one. Anyway I'm glad I didn't seeing as these came out, and yep I'm loving the colour (obvs!) Love it! I will be dressing it up and down but here I went for a somewhat sporty attire, pairing it with my Kenzo inspired Topshop number..looking rather colourful for me! I'm also wearing a couple of old classics like my Chanel 2.55, I haven't worn it for an age but today I felt like giving it a whirl, along with my Helmut Lang blazer/jacket that I use time and time again, it's the perfect inbetweeny jacket but a new one is on the wish list!

1 comment:

  1. OMG !!!
    this bag . . . i want it ;) the best evvvver !!

    www.manuwears.blogspot.de

    xoxo manu

    ReplyDelete