Friday 5 April 2013








Liz wears: Denim Jacket - Zara | Top - Zara | Jeans - Joes Jeans | Clutch - & Other Stories | Wedges - River Island (similar here) | Sunglasses - Versace | Rings - Saint Laurent , Asos

I absolutely love coated denim skinnies. I think that they are the best kind of jeans as you can easily dress them up or down depending on the occasion. Don't get me wrong, I do love brights and printed denim too but you just cant beat a pair of coated black skinnies!! I especially love these ones with the added zipper detail giving them a tougher, more interesting look.  Couldn't resist this super colourful quilted Zara top which also comes in shorts...I went for the top for obvious reasons! Anyone else still struggling to buy into Summer collections with these temperatures?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment